ThedizzleThedizzle

Main Audio Reviews Stats

SemaCore SemaCore

Can You Dig It??

I absolutely did. I think this is an awsome piece. This is one of the first things i've listened to and not skipped ahead. Great work!

Semaphore responds:

I really appreciate your notskip ^_^

[BB] - Illusion [BB] - Illusion

YESSSSS!

Dude, My hat is off to you. I normally don't like trance style music, but this is awsome. Love the beat change at 2:45 and on. I await your next piece.

beyondblue responds:

Thanks. :)

{DoA} Blu Moon {DoA} Blu Moon

HMMM....

I liked this piece. For me there were only a few things i would have done slightly different. I could barely make out some vocals, so you may want to up the volume on those. Your transfer was pretty nice. One thing i didn't really like was the change from a nice beat to a high volume choppy one, but then again others may like it. All in all a pretty good tune for your first finished piece. GL on future projects.

NovaSynth responds:

well the only main problem that i had with the vocals is that they were origonally quiet. i actually made them as loud as i could without making them too distorted, but i couldnt turn everything else down because i had already set the tone of volume for the song itself and yeah.... But thx for the review :)

Lost Worlds Lost Worlds

Great Work!

I am really impressed with the quality of this tune. I have very acclectic tastes when it comes to music and i have to say that this one was really well done. Grats on the finished product.

Baby3ater responds:

Im gonna look up "acclectic" when i get off this site, haha!
Im guessing it's "specific"?
But wow man thanks that shows how rare this song is, means a lot to me.